20130308

Psyche

I'm laying helplessly on the ground and attempting with considerable determination to eliminate the arch in my back. It somehow seems detached from reality; the vertebrae lifted in a perfect bend above the carpet. I want so badly to somehow force myself to mold completely with the flat surface beneath me, to merge my irregular and curved body with the straight, uniform lines of the foundations around me.

 I just, really want Nutella.


I guess what I'm saying is that I need to distort and carve myself to have harmony with everyone around me.

2 comments:

  1. "to merge my irregular and curved body with the straight"
    - it seems like we are always trying to fit the mold... really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess what I'm saying is that I need to distort and carve myself to have harmony with everyone around me.

    Stealing.

    ReplyDelete