20130223

constellation saviors

Never dread the day when I have no words to spit at you.
My thoughts are frozen on specifically,
you.
 and the world rushes by,
leaving me in its wake.

Followed by the rhythm of 
Long-short long-short long-short
Them?
Ain't nobody got time for that!
You?
Ain't nobody got time for you, 
or your jokes or games or gambles.
Those stupid gambles.

Remember me when I'm still here and never 
forget the distance of the race
until you are running it.

The ancient souls who watch 
distill the soul and remind us
of careful encounters.


cue running horses into the sunset while an endless sky of billowing clouds swim through the cold air and a withered girl lying in a field of black thorns. the satiric animals of the sky stare down on her pale skin and whisper to one another of her fragility and her limp existence. A conclusion is made and she is lifted finger by finger into the sky of endless "noir" and gleaming twinkles, never to be lost without a star again.



3 comments:

  1. Chills just ran up my spine and down my legs. Soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The ancient souls who watch
    distill the soul and remind us
    of careful encounters."
    -stolen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "remember me when I'm still here"
    I love everything you say.

    ReplyDelete